Well, that's it, folks!

    Short article, but it will give you a quick idea how the thing are done in this business and at least 50% advantage in front of the others. I wish I had this kind of knowledge when I started! Hope I created an interesting and inspirational article. I know that 95% of you guys, who start doing this business will quit after the first unsuccessful campaign. But I am sure that the rest 5% will continue and I guarantee you that with enough efforts they will succeed. Follow this rule: right offer -> good angles -> split test -> rinse and repeat and you will get your profitable campaign in no time. Do not be lazy! Get to work ;)

    p.s. I apologize for my poor English or grammar, it is not my native language.

    p.s.s. If you want, subscribe here for an affiliate tips (no spam, I promise!) and get a huge list of traffic sources!


    Although this article is completely free, I will be happy if you guys make a small donation via PayPal for my time and efforts putting this information together. Either way, if you decide to donate or not, I wish you